Garry's Mod 11 Backround

I recently downloaded a background from garry’s mod.org and I wanted the original Gmod 11 background
does anyone know where to get it with out uninstalling Gmod 11.

Are you from the future?

Wait, Gmod 11 got released already!?

Jokes aside, just delete the background you downloaded and the GCF will replace it automatically when you play the next time.

last time i checked we was on gmod 10 haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Last time I checked we were on Gmod haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Last time I checked we were on Gmod version argument #259 haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Haha im a retard

Last time I checked you werent a retard haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Last time I checked this is an old joke that isn’t funny anymore haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Last time I checked I thought we should stop now haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Last time I checked oh my god what is happening haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

Omg you’ve got me hooked too haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

last time i checked you broke the pattern haha i love the non pirated version im glad i bought it :smiley:

God this is annoying :expressionless:

In all seriousness there is no gmod 11

Once this Gmod hits 88 miles per hour, your gonna see some serious shit

You just delete the background that you downloaded.

[/thread]

Last time I thought I was intelligent was before Garry’s Mod 10 existed and it wasn’t possible to not pirate it. :smiley:

Gmod 11 [noun] Gee-Maw-Deh E-lev-en-
A term for a pirated version of Garry’s Mod.

LinuX [noun]
A term for a guy who doesnt know stuff.

On an unrelated note, reading this post made me go watch Back to the Future again. :buddy: