Garry's Mod Addon Project V3

[release] The Garry’s Mod Addon Project V3
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=85126
(Please note, the earlier versions were not released here. There are out of date; please contact me for a link to the latest version.)
(The file is reported but I don’t know why. Check the files if you are unsure :v:)
[/release]

Not quite sure why it was reported. It was reported right when I uploaded it lol.

Anyways, enjoy everything in the pack like the people who tested the things did :smiley:

List of things in the pack:

Thompson - This is a hexed Thompson I made.Ultra fixed the reload glitch.

Sparta Ball - Another test, turned out well. It’s an entity, a bouncy ball with King Leonidus’s face on it. When you ‘eat’ it by pressing E on it, it shouts “THIS IS SPARTA”, gives you 1337 health, and prints “This is sparta!” on your screen. THIS IS AN ENTITY.

Shoop Cannon - A swep I made on request. It fires a laser and plays “Ima firin mah laser BLAA” sound. Ultra fixed the timing error.

Portal Turret V1 - An entity I started with as a weird thing my friend emailed to me. I turned it into a portal turret.

Nuka Cola - It’s the Nuka Cola from Fallout 3. You drink it and you get a little health.

Fists - Another swep I made when I first started trying out Lua.

F117 - A flyable F117 Night Stalker Bomber Jet entity I made. No longer replaces the Shuttle!

Edible Pillz - A request I made. It’s some pills that you eat and you hear the “nom nom nom, nom nom.” sound from Team-Fortress 2.

C4 Swep - A C4 tactical timed/remote detonated bomb. Left click plants the bomb, right click changes firemodes. (If you set it to remote detonation, you left click to plant it, and left click to detonate it.)

Bloody Axe Swep - A swep I made out of a viewmodel I got off of Garrysmod.org

G36C - A weapon I made when I found some good models, materials, and sounds. I had to hex them :3

Desert Eagle - A weapon I made out of a sweet view model I found. Custom Model, Custom sound.

Magic Wand - Another shoop weapon, inspired by the “Shoopis Ma Whoopis!” from the laser collection.

Poster - A prop I pretty much created out of boredom. It’s “A snipers Delight” lol. It’s in the browse menu.

Wait, so this is all your content, right? edit Of course not, what a dick.
If so, it looks interesting. Just looks like a bunch of generic SWEPs and such though, not really enough to warrant a download (especially without pictures).

I’ll have pictures up soon.
Yes, everything in this pack is made by me and my team :v:

Yeah… Interesting name. Who’s in your “team”?

Duh. It’s another “I’ma own ur addonz!!1” guy again.

Me
My friend Caminder
My friend Pie Bomb
My friend Ultra

[editline]03:23PM[/editline]

…?

I have made the request of pills.
LOOK AT THE FALLOUT3 NUKA COLA TOPIC.
I WILL REPORT THIS!
Are you having the permission to post this?
If not, gmod.org ban from admins.

I have permission to post this T.T

You certainly did not make these, unlike you said before.
Just to remind you, here it is again.

Stop lying.

^ This. you don’t have a team, its just a bunch of sweps you stole from a bunch of garrysmod.org downloads and put into one big pack. Good job.

Nuka Cola - It’s the Nuka Cola from Fallout 3. You drink it and you get a little health.
Good thing its from that thread over there eh.

F117 - A flyable F117 Night Stalker Bomber Jet entity I made. No longer replaces the Shuttle!
Its pretty friggin clear you didn’t make this. Infact, it was on garrysmod.com

Fists - Another swep I made when I first started trying out Lua.
Uh, no explaining needed.

Poster - A prop I pretty much created out of boredom. It’s “A snipers Delight” lol. It’s in the browse menu.
Poster pack.

Your team? Sounds like you just made them up.

ITs the same for pretty much else, if you just search them on garrysmod.org I bet you would find them. Again, good job.

God damn you could have at least modified the info.txt.

0 / 10

usually i just copy an info.txt from an addon and put it in another when i make an addon, i never remember the stuff to put in it so i just paste one from another addon

[editline]07:45PM[/editline]

Send me a PM and I’ll clear things up :slight_smile:

[editline]07:46PM[/editline]

You can send me a PM as well and I will clear things up as well.

Then how come all the addon names match up, but the authors don’t?

If you told us all here it’d avoid confusion for everyone who enters the thread.

Kindly stop crediting yourself for others work.

Can you word that correctly?
I made most of the Lua. Anything I didn’t I borrowed from tutorials around the web, was emailed to me, or something like that.

He’s saying that the names of your stuff match up to other things, but the authors don’t

Ergo: Mis-credited work

Chad, a word of advise. If you modify someones else work, dont tell anyone you did it.

Plagiarism… The one thing that will irrevocably ruin your reputation on here…
When will you learn? It’s our job as n00bs to learn to code ourselves and produce our own work, not just rip off others’ work. Come back when you have your own work, verified to be the sweat of YOUR brow, not the dedicated efforts of experienced OTHER coders.

My file got removed for no reason, but I will say this.
The closest thing to plagiarism I did was use something someone emailed me and I worked off of that.

I talked to Catdeamon and he was AL-FUCKING-RIGHT with my uploading the F117.
The sweps were MY CODE.
If you honestly think you’re smart, think again.