Garry's Mod Bat File Writer and Loader?

What?

It executes when I turn on my computer. Every time. I haven’t deleted it yet because I like hearing OIFY music when I turn on my computer.

I’m not really confused or angry but I am intrigued. Tell me, what?

You have a lua virus. Good job.

Well, that’s something I wanted to hear…

A lua virus that encourages you to ask about it?

I had something like this,I looked in the start menu/program files/startup and found something called test.bat.Is that it?

Computer != GMod. Good job.

Other than that, check your startup folder, and run anti-malware checks.

its a bat not fucking malware.

check startup programs or task manger…hell give a screen of it

upload it when you find it :3

It was in startup. I got rid of it. Someone uploaded a photo in the lua virus thread.
They got it too.

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/99783/Pictures/Other/Gmod%20Virus.jpg

This seems to be it:

SQLite format 3   @                                                                          
   Ð Ð                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  .AtabletesttestCREATE TABLE test (v TEXT)
    Ç  Ç                                                                                                                                                                                             †6Œs

@echo off
cls
echo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Garry's Mod batch file writing and loading proof of concept.
echo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Remove "%CD%	est.bat" to stop this script from loading in the future.
echo Amused? Intrigued? Angered? Ask about this on facepunch.com.
echo Have a nice day.

It’s a new way of getting viruses around. Wait until Garry gets rid of this.

Last I checked, Garry prevented all files from writing outside the garrysmod/garrysmod/data folder >:-/

It only works sometimes.

lua_run_cl PrintTable(file.Find(“Path/To/File/…/…/…/…/…/…/.”))

Untested, but it should print the contents of your desktop

Although this isn’t writing files, it proves that Garry’s method of preventing file access out of the garrysmod folder fails.