Garrys Mod crash upon launch

I was playing Garry’s Mod 15 minutes before this happens. The game stopped responding so I relaunched the game and when doing this upon the launch of the game it will just stop responding. I have tried restarting my PC and reinstalling the game. I have also tried various different start up options that I have found on the internet but nothing has worked. Does any one know how to fix this problem?

Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and verify integity of game cache

I found the problem. It was something to do with Team Fortress 2. I just uninstalled Team Fortress 2 and it worked.

Are there any errors? Also make sure you delete and unsubscribe from all your addons. Also lastly make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.

I have been having this problem all day and have spent the last 4 hours attempting to fix it, whenever mine crashed, it left no .mdmp files, however I could get timestamps and console logs, I had deleted gmod files, even changed install directory, I updated video card drivers and tried every startup parameter I could find. Deleting TF2 fixed it.
Thank you so much,
Reggie Kage-sama

(looking back it should have been more obvious because TF2 updating was the only thing that had changed since last night)

Interesting, I didn’t thing TF2 really affects gmod at all anymore.