Garry's Mod crashes to desktop

Hi everyone.

It was about last week or so when I was playing Garry’s Mod and all of a sudden my game just crashed to the desktop. I though “hmmm… ok”. So I just launched the game again but this time, I crashed at the menu. Something was really wrong… I could sometimes load up an SP game but it would usually crash to the desktop upon completion or crash to the desktop when I opened the the “Q menu”. After that I tried re installing the game by: Deleting the “garrysmod” folder but keeping the addons, deleting the addons, unsubscribing to all my addons, deleting the whole game folder “GarrysMod” folder and lastly, re installing Windows 8.1 and installing the game on to my secondary hard drive. The last option seemed to work for a while, but then it just randomly crashed to the desktop after 5-10 minutes of the game running.

I’m out of ideas, does ANYONE have this issue? Also, looking at my crash dump files they all have the same error. " *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntdll.dll *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntdll.dll"

Do you have any add-ons installed from the workshop? Because once my gmod crashed on the load screen because of a corrupted/broken add-on.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000960.htm

Nope, I don’t.