Garry's Mod darkrp Lua error HELP ASAP

This is the first error message in my console

[ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in “gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua” on line 388.
The best help I can give you is this:

There is a player with an invalid team!

The player’s name is catfood, their team number is “1001”, which has the name “Unassigned”

Hints:
- It is the server owner’s responsibility to figure out why that player has no valid team.
- This error is very likely to be caused by an earlier error. If you don’t see any errors in your own console, look at the server console.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
1. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua on line 388
2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua on line 414
3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua on line 25
4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/jobs/sv_jobs.lua on line 172
------- End of Simplerr error -------

1. error - [C]:-1
  2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530Timer Failed! [76561198265179689jobtimer][@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/jobs/sv_jobs.lua (line 170)]
    [catfood|2|STEAM_0:1:152456980] Lua Error:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62
    Now I am getting several when I try to open f4 menu:**

[ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in “gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua” on line 388.

The player’s name is catfood, their team number is “1001”, which has the name “Unassigned”

Hints:
- It is the server owner’s responsibility to figure out why that player has no valid team.
- This error is very likely to be caused by an earlier error. If you don’t see any errors in your own console, look at the server console.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua on line 233

2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. getJobTable - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:388
    4. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gacatfood renamed group Moderator to operator
    ServerLog: [ULX] catfood renamed group Moderator to operator
    [catfood|2|STEAM_0:1:152456980] Lua Error:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

1. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:23
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:62

Hints:

2. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua on line 240

2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. getJobTable - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:388
    4. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/ga’ulx adduser catfood user

How do I fix these issues? Thanks - catfood

Does this happen on vanilla DarkRP with no addons?

Yes I just made the server and installed darkrp. No addons yet. i am on the map rp_downtown_v4c_v2. The only thing I have done is change the motd, advert messages, and groups aswell as moving ymself around to different groups.

Then one of your changes caused it. I just tested a dedi with only DarkRP on it and it didn’t cause the error.

So which do you think it could be??

[editline]22nd January 2017[/editline]

Nevermind, I reset one of the things then restarted the server and it solve itself, thank you! :slight_smile: