[li].net Framework 1.1 (Download)
[li]Garry’s Mod (garrysmod content.gcf)
[/li][li]Team Fortress 2 Dedicated Server (source 2007 dedicated server.gcf)
Step by Step
YOU MUST HAVE GARRY'S MOD INSTALLED AND HAVE LAUNCHED TEAM FORTRESS 2 DEDICATED SERVER AT LEAST ONCE.
1. Browse to your steamapps folder, This is usually at C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps
2. Locate then Open your garrysmod content.gcf.
3. Select the folder ‘garrysmod’ on the left, Right-click that folder
then select extract. Browse to your steamapps folder and then your
source 2007 dedicated server folder, Then hit extract. See picture
for complete path.
4. Now just wait, It won’t take too long to extract, After
it has completed close GCFScape and load Steam (Assuming it’s closed.)
5. Go to the Tools tab and load up Team Fortress 2: Dedicated Server, When it’s loaded, Select Garry’s Mod from the drop down menu.
6. You can now run a dedicated server for Garry’s Mod without
downloading any crap you already have.
Useful Command Parameters:
You can set these by right clicking on Team Fortress 2: Dedicated Server’s Properties then clicking Set advanced parameters or something like that.
Sets SRCDS to work in console mode, This requires -game, -map and +maxplayers.
Sets SRCDS to play a certain game, In this case we will use -game garrysmod
Sets SRCDS to play on a certain map, Example: +map gm_flatgrass
Specifies where to run on LAN or to run on Internet (0 = Internet, 1 = LAN)
Used to override IP when multiple network cards are installed.
Sets the server name. (eg. +hostname “Shadiku’s Server [#1] [Build]”)
Tell’s SRCDS how many players at maximum can play on the server. (eg. -maxplayers 8)