Garry's Mod - Gamemode not loading and tools not showing up

I’ve came across this error on my server.
Simple description of it:
All of the tools just won’t load and some textures go missing like the skybox.
Detailed description:
All tools are gone ( They don’t load )

Spams the client console with messages such as
ERROR: Trying to derive entity base_wire_entity from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity mk-82_sent_atomic_bomb from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity debris from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity base_wire_entity from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity propeller from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
ERROR: Trying to derive entity acf_gearbox from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
garrysmod\gamemode\cl_init.lua’ (File not found) (<nowhere>)

There’s a correlation between the number of addons i have and the error.
It seems that if i have more than 44 addons loaded on my server, gmod glitches out and the gamemode isn’t loaded.

It’s possible that there’s a glitch in gmod not being able to understand more than 44 addons or there is a specific addon causing a problem. If it’s the former you will have to just disable some addons for now

Should i submit a bug report or something?