Garrys Mod Graphics Bug

Hello!

So my Garry’s Mod has recently started to act up when I get into any game SP or MP. When I enter the game the map either freezes up in a laggy way shown HERE or certain things will bloom up and it’s almost as if the color was bleeding shown HERE (Sorry for people speaking in the background, we were on DarkRP.) I have attempted re-installing both Garry’s Mod and CS:S with no change. I have verified the integrity of both games and I have re-installed the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. In multiplayer, it first started by turning everything around me to just a black screen except for menus such as the DarkRP F4 menu and the pause menu. This happened out of the blue on 5/27/14 after closing the game and coming back on right after. Below are some errors that I get in console.

(On gm_flatgrass)
Attemped to precache unknown particle system “generic_smoke”!
Warning: WorldTwoTextureBlend found on a non-displacement surface (material: gm_construct/flatgrass). This wastes perf for no benefit.
clientside lua startup!
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Requesting texture value from var “$dummyvar” which is not a texture value (material: NULL material)
Error: Material “models/spawn_effect” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!
Error: Material “models/spawn_effect” : proxy “TextureScroll” unable to initialize!

Specs:
Windows 7 x64 Professional
EVGA GTX 660 Ti 3GB Superclocked (Just updated drivers today)
DirectX 11
Latest End-User Runtime

Any other info you need let me know, thanks!

That error is normal.

It almost looks like you’re being moved/teleported in an way that you’re entering the void of the map.
I’m assuming that this doesn’t happen in CSS?

Correct, it does not happen in CS:S.

It’s either an overlay/material happening or you’re being suddenly teleported into the void. Tried any other maps?

Is it only on flatgrass? It may be the map is corrupt. Make sure you tried deleting all your adding too. Those errors are normal, they wouldn’t really cause a crash.

I have already removed and unsubbed every addon I have and then re-installed Gmod, it happens on all maps SP and MP including CS:S maps.

You can go ahead and close the thread, I have fixed my game by reverting back a few days. I am not sure what caused it but it’s fixed. Thanks for everyone’s help.