Garry's Mod Help!

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/615009404068728727/F6255025B6D937CA28F2C34F911B8F4945FF4A9E/

I Got it form “3DS MAX” In to Gmod. But now it doesnt have textures :stuck_out_tongue:

(I Fixed the arms.)

[editline]12th February 2013[/editline]

Why Is Noone Helping?!

Well considering I cant see your image and you haven’t given any information such as your VMT contents or where the textures are located, its a bit hard to help.

Upload your image to an image hosting site, not steam and post your VMT and any other info you can give us.

[editline]12th February 2013[/editline]

I Have 3 VMTS

Head 
"LightmappedGeneric"
{
	"$basetexture" "models/player/ctm_idf_variantC\CTMHEAD.bmp"
}

Upper Body
"LightmappedGeneric"
{
	"$basetexture" "models/player/ctm_idf_variantC\CTMUPPER.bmp"
}

Lower Body
"LightmappedGeneric"
{
	"$basetexture" "models/player/ctm_idf_variantC\CTMLOWER.bmp"
}

Textures Are located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\jerbear816\garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\models\player\ctm_idf.

Im Sorta new to the 3DS MAX stuff. i just found out how to get it from 3DS MAX & Into Garry’s Mod.

Your file paths and locations seem to be right, which is good, that’s the part that confuses a lot of people.
Apart from that though, everything else is wrong :v:

Not the least of which is that you haven’t compiled the textures to .vtf, so source couldn’t use them anyways.
The string at the top should be “VertexLitGeneric” instead of “LightMappedGeneric”, the latter is primarily for world textures and would make the model invisible.
And of course, you have no shaders set up and the model isn’t using a normal map, so it’d look pretty rubbish if it did work.

Best thing to do here is to copy the .vmts of the model on the right, so the model on the left uses the same shaders, It’d save a lot of time.
Since that’s a cs:go model, surely the actual files contain the compiled .vtfs, so you shouldn’t need to mess with those anyway.

Oh My God, Thank you so much for helping :D.

Nope it didnt work.