Garry's Mod keeps having an issue at initializing game data

Every time I try to play Garry’s Mod I have an issue when loading maps, this isn’t the typical taking too long to load issue, it’s different. Every time I select the map I want to play on it begins loading as usual but then as soon as it says initializing game data in the bottom right hand corner and there’s only one bar left to load, I start hearing the sound effects from the game and suddenly my cursor disappears, I thought this was strange because when I pressed the w, a, s, d keys I hear the foot steps sound effects and the only way my cursor appears on screen is if I press escape. So basically what I’m saying is the map loads but all I can see when I play is a frozen loading screen. I noticed this started happening after I downloaded this add-on >>>> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528581758 the add-on used to work but one day the game started to have this issue and I didn’t know what had happened. I’ve tried all of the solutions I’ve seen online, but sadly none of them have worked. I’ve deleted and un-subscribed to all of my add-ons, I’ve verified the integrity of the game cache and completely deleted the game and re downloaded it 3 times. I know it’s not a problem with my computer, because every game I own but Garry’s Mod has been working just fine. Some one please help me figure this out.

That’s a HUGE addon that messes with a TON of stuff. Looks like other people in the comments are having issues too… If you actually did verify/defrag Garry’s Mod in addition to deleting it and redownloading it without any success I would go ahead and delete steam entirely…

Yeah I noticed that a lot of people were having problems with the addon I may try your solution since it’s the only suggestion I haven’t tried yet, I’m beginning to think it’s an issue with Steam Cloud but I’m not entirely sure…

So I deleted steam and reinstalled it and it didn’t work, but now that I think about it the addon was working fine for me until the January 2016 update. I just got the February 2016 update and the issue is still there, for a while I thought I just needed to let it load so the frozen loading screen would disappear so I could actually see what I was doing When I play, but after waiting for an hour for a single player game to load when I have no addons installed I’m pretty sure it’s not because I need to wait for it to load. Here’s a video link so you can see the actual issue >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4daeBnQVvA