Garry's Mod Loading/Spawning Issue!Please help!!

Hello everyone,I recently bought Garry’s Mod from Steam and The Orange Box,too.The game runs quite good,but,there is a big problem that makes it really annoying to enjoy it.Here are THE PROBLEMS which I want a solution to,as fast as possible.

1.Garry’s Mod,sometimes,takes a lot of time to load whenever I launch it(for example,the first time I launched,it took 2 minutes to load).
2.Whenever I spawn models in the game it takes about 15 seconds to spawn them and that is really annoying.For example,I go to Team Fortress 2 Props and I press the ‘‘Heavy Weapons Guy’’ icon,the spawning sound is heard like every miliseconds(like the game has stuck or something) and it takes 15 seconds to be spawned.
3.Whenever I load a map (not flatgrass and construct) it takes more than 4 minutes to load!

Please,guys,I’d like to have a solution to this problem cause I paid for the game instead of downloading it,just to have a better experience.But,if this problems consist,I’ll have to warn Steam and get my money back.Anyway,please,as soon as possible,I’d like to see a solution from somebody and please don’t tell me that is normal and it takes time to load when you have more that 1 gigabytes and etc.

P.S. My rig is 30x better than the recommended rig the game sugggests.

At first run, Garrys Mod sets itself on the new computer, this will be a one time thing and should start faster.
If you have gotten many addons, it will cause Garrys Mod to open slower.
Also, since the game has large amount of data to preload, it will take a little time.
Some models might have large amount of details and when you spawn a prop, it preloads it and then spawns it. Team Fortress props, more-less, the ragdolls take time to spawn commonly.
Since Garrys Mod needs to handle preloading scripts for the game (wiremod, vinilla tools, etc.) and preloading the map itself might take some time to load a map.

Basically, we are not dealing with the normal Half-Life engine, rather a pimped the fuck out half-life engine forced to handle large amount of tasks while doing the tasks itself it needs to keep working.

I told you,I want a solution,not to tell me that this is normal,cause,it is not normal!I want to play smoothly the game!How am I supposed to work on my machinimas?!?!?15 seconds to spawn every prop?!?!?!That is crazy!

First of all, please add spaces after your commas, it makes it soooo much easier to read.

It would also be alot easier to help you out if you included your computer specs here. Where this:

is not computer specs.

And 15 seconds for people to spawn a model is not normal, what everyone gets is a short spike for the first props you spawn. That will probably be fixed in the new engine Garry is working on.

If you have a Dual Core or Quad Core processor (i5 or i7, AMD Quad/AMD Dual) you can go to Options>Video>Advanced and set Muticore Rendering to on. This will significantly increase both your FPS and render the model alot faster. This is not an option if you don’t have Quad or Dual core, it will not change anything or the game will crash.

If you’re still experiencing this problem try lower the graphic settings, if that doesn’t work, you might have multiple processes in the background, killing your CPU, like Norton scanning your computer. If you don’t, try cleaning up your computer a bit of useless programs that you don’t need.

Now I’ve given you almost all the options you can get, and here comes the last one:
If this still doesn’t work, buy a new computer.

Hopes this helps you out. Feel free to contact me if you have any further issues.
Best Regards.
Sven.

You should try to be more polite to people just because you want some things done the way you want them to be done.No,I wnot add spaces after my commas.And yes my pc is 30x better than the game’s recommended specs.And no,of course,your last suggestion is extremelly stupid,cause my pc is very new.And this is the rig to understand why I am so frustrated

-AMD PHENOM II X6 1055T 2.8 GHZ CPU
-MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 TWIN FROZR II OC GPU
-CORSAIR 4 GB 1333 MHZ RAM
-APEX 3620 VORTEX CASE
-COOLERMASTER 650W GX PSU WITH 52 AMPERAGE AT 12VOLT RAIL
-LG W2363D-PF LC TFT 120 HZ 23’’ 3D MONITOR
-SIMPLE KEYBOARD,MOUSE,MIC,SPEAKERS
-CLEAN PC,NO VIRUSES,EVERYTHING NEW
-NOT TOO MUCH CPU USE WHEN I PLAY THE GAME
-I DONT HAVE NORTON ANTIVIRUS
-MY MOTHERBOARD IS THE GIGABYTE GA-890XA-UD3 ONE

DONT BE AGGRESSIVE JUST FROM YOUR FIRST REPLY TO ME.JUST GIVE ME A SIMPLE SOLUTION.

THANK YOU

Forget my help, and if you keep acting the way you do you wont get any help at all.

Jesus get some manners kid. Little tip, people don’t like reading posts WHERE EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITALS, just sounds like your shouting all the time. Just so you know there is a space bar on your keyboard, use it.

15secs I would say is an over exaggeration on time to spawn a prop, TF2 props are known to take a tad longer to spawn due to the extra body-groups, detail and complexity.

I have roughly the same set-up to you but 12gb of ram and a i7 quad and it takes 2 secs to spawn a tf2 models and instant for any other props.

GMod as stated above is heavily pimped out and has to do alot of pre-loading and caching as well as loading objects into lua for various addons to be able to work. First time map loading of non-defult maps always take a tad longer as they have to generate cache files and other little things.

First of all,if capital letters is your problem,then you have generally a problem in your personality,cause,I don’t think that other 1 billion people cannot understand that the reason i use capital letters is just to post something in a quicker time.So,you shouldn’t tell me to get some manners.And also how is it so difficult to you to read posts that dont have spaces between commas!?Eitherway,the thing that it takes a lot of time to load or spawn something is really annoying.Explain something to me.How all those people out there who make machinimas make them when it takes so much time to load/spawn something?Huh?This may mean that they have too much patience or something…

People have issues reading peoples text in capitals because people then look at that and expect you to be a Danish 6 year old, trying not to be stereotypical. Posting something quicker by using capitals? (logic = flawed) your more likely loosing an audience the moment they see mass capitals.

I now suspect that the hard drive your running the game off is either a slow spinning drive or an IDE connection.

You rate me useful then abuse me? Try reading this easily: (Google Translate won’t help you here)

The,tmie,it,tekas,to,raed,this,mass,cmoma,snetnce,tekas,lnoger,as,yuor,brain,has,to,re-read,the,wrods,as,yuor,brian,actaully,raeds,by,looknig,at,the,shape,of,the,wrod,rethar,than,how,its,spelt. This is why you can still understand the jumbled up words, if spelt correctly with spaces your brain then doesn’t have to re-process each word to figure out what it is.

It takes patience making a film/machinima anyway.
Where are you actually from as you seem to be flying around the world at Mach 10 atm.

My dear friend,first of all,if you take any book to read,you can actually see that the words doesn’t have a space between commas.So,either way you want to understand this,try to find a way to read posts without spaces between commas.And no,my hard drive is an extremelly fast one with 7200 rpm speed (caviar black,if that rings a bell).And no,I accidentally rated your previous post as useful.So,if you want to help me,just help me and everything’s gonna be fine.If you dont,then just leave me alone and dont post idiotic phrases to make me change the way i type.It would be fairly appreciated if you continued in a kinder way.

Well taking your advice to look in a book:

http://k.imgtube.net/mhRRp.jpg

“Extremely Fast Drive” 7200RPM isn’t “fast” anymore, raptor drives are fast, SSDs are even faster.

Do you run your OS off of the same disk, what other applications run on the disk, are your page files located on the same drive?

Well,I got to admit that you are funny!Yeah,man,you really are!But,I also got to admit that you have a little bit of mind inside your small head,too.Yeah!How clever is to take a picture,edit it and post it over here to prove a stupid thing.So,lets stop all those idiotic stuff we both do and move on solving this issue.I don’t know about America,but,I don’t think that in my country they have faster rpm drives and nobody I know has one faster than mine.Anyway,yes,I have my OS intalled on the same drive.I cannot state all the other applications that are installed on the drive.

Then your drive is having issues supplying data access to every application. I love how you think your smart, I haven’t seen one bit of info that suggests this.

My dedi server has 15k RPM drives in it that are about 6 years old now, 7200RPM drives are standard.