$sequence idle “C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\mortor.smd” fps 1
$collisionmodel “C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\mortor_collision.smd”

{
$mass 30.0
$inertia 30.00
$damping 0.01
$rotdamping 1.50
} 

This doesnt give me a .phy so my model is a green circle effect, what do i do.

the problem may be in the qc but could be the problem in the physical version of the model! controls that are affixed to the bone. mel doubt I’ll leave my qc that also gives me the physics of the model:

$cd “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\m odels\dark soul”
$surfaceprop “flesh”
$modelname “dark soul/Hollow_soldier.mdl”
$cdmaterials “dark soul”

$model studio “Hollow_soldierreference.smd”
$sequence ragdoll “Hollow_soldierragdoll.smd” FPS 30 activity ACT_DIERAGDOLL 1
$collisionjoints “Hollow_soldierphymodel.smd” {
$mass 60.0
$inertia 10.00
$damping 0.01
$rotdamping 1.50
$rootbone “pelvis”

}

Well heres my .smd

https://mega.co.nz/#!QkoBALRT!Ud8YoqgfcCJWVzbTFZqJMXhj4BKSjM21AET6N0ogsv0

Anyone know whats wrong with the .smd thats not making a .phys

Honestly, it seems like an issue with your .qc from what I’m seeing in the OP. Organize the files for your compile into a separate folder (you can have that folder anywhere you want, but consider making it on the desktop and giving it a simple name for ease of access), and then do the following (you can delete the notes provided for each line, as they are simply there to tell the line does):

$cd "C:\Users\<your account here>\Desktop\<name of folder here>"     //-Remove the <> bits and replace those segments with the appropriate names/locations. This will tell your compiler exactly where the compile-ready files are located when you go to compile. Since the compiler automatically assumes that the .QC is with the rest of your compiler-ready files, it will try to find the files in the exact same location that your .QC is in. This line is really only needed if the .QC isn't located with the compiler-ready files.-
$modelname "mortor\mortor.mdl"
$model "model name" "mortor.smd"     //-You don't need to list the full directory path to this file; the compiler automatically assumes that the .QC is already in the same location as these files, and therefore attempts to read the files from the same location as the .QC file.
$cdmaterials "models\mortor"     //-The compiler WILL NOT read from a full directory path on this line to find your textures. This line is meant to point the compiled .MDL file to the textures it will be reading from within your game's 'materials' folder (in this case, it would be looking for textures in 'materials\models\mortor' as a result of this line).
$sequence idle "idle" fps 1
$collisionmodel "mortor_collision.smd"     //-Again, you don't need to list the full directory to this file.

{
$mass 30.0
$inertia 30.00
$damping 0.01
$rotdamping 1.50
} 

I found out what it was, you can use the blank color textures built into milkshape, you have to import .vtf, and cover all sides in one, anyways, i got it working now.