Garry's Mod Ragdoll Request: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Hello, everyone! Please, please, PLEASE forgive me if this isn’t the appropriate place to post this, but I was directed here by a few friends who thought someone here might be able to help me.
I’m not gonna bore you with a long-winded post, so I’ll get straight to the point. I’m looking for someone who might be able to create a poseable ragdoll for me from the Cletus Kasady model in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
I’ve seen several other models from this game on the Steam workshop, so I know it’s possible to get them, but I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever on what’s required to get it, or turn it into a usable “doll.”

Alternatively, I am 100% open to learning how to do this myself, but I’ve scoured the internet for months on decent tutorials, and keep coming up either empty-handed, or hopelessly frustrated.

Potentially useful details: There are at least 3 distinct textures / models for Kasady, including t-shirt and jeans, orange jumpsuit, and half-Carnage.
Ideally, I’m hoping for the jeans model, but all three would be fantastic. I don’t know how difficult this would be, though.

Closing out, I’d like to say thank you so, SO much for any potential help, and if I’ve overstepped any bounds, I deeply apologize.
I’ve been after this model for almost 2 years now, and it would make me incredibly happy to finally have it for posters. Thank you for reading!

https://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1412147

Thank you, Koen! That’s exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate it very much. :joy:
Now all I need to do is figure out how to get the model out of the game…