Garry's Mod Server Hosts Listings

*Right for the sake of those that keep rolling up and looking for “cheap hosts” im gunna make a list of them and maybe detail it a bit so instead of having to explain who we all think is the best or which is the cheapest or whatever.

Firstly if there is a garry’s mod server host that you know of please post JUST THE URL nothing more nothing less NO COMMENTS ABOUT THEM simply the url. Ill add them to the list below if they aren’t already. This is gunna be a nightmare to administer so please save me a job and if its already on the list DONT POST IT AGAIN.

DO NOT POST ANY PROVIDERS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IDEALHOSTING COZ AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THEM. IF I HAVE SOMETHING AND HAVEN'T NOTICED TELL ME ASAP

MY LIST SO FAR

Depending on how well this goes maybe ill try and compile some comments people have about their experiences with various hosts…

http://artofwarcentral.com/

Can you sort it alphabetically please? That would make your job easier too.

I’m simply compiling data at the minute ill get to that eventually…

There’s programs that do it instantly, it doesn’t seem worthwhile putting off something that takes less than a minute:

daemonservers.co.uk

gtsgameservers.com

Neon looks like they stilll need to do there website… by the way it says contacts… not contracts… WAT