Well i created this addon to try to bring back the good old toybox from Garry’s Mod 12 and such. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299404870
TOYBOX IS ON THE COMEBACK!
Im in need of scripters, for free, i know thats a far fetched idea, but free scripters or any one with free time to work and elaborate on these things
*THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON/ NEED HELP WITH *
- Instant Content Loading System. (icls). I know this can be done, for example, resource.addworkshop is for servers and makes users on join download and instantly mount content, also in dark rp, if you ever save something while the server is up such as the jobs file, it will lag the server, then it will echo to console that it reloaded fadmin. We need to find out how to instantly load things. Have an idea, like i said add me and work with me.
- Webhost and website designed using the exact toybox design. Or worst case scenario we have to reskin steam workshop and such. BUT ALSO, i could host it myself as i do with other web servers and email servers.But reskining workshop would be easier and it would eliminate number 3.
- Work on a way for people to upload addons/ or whatever to it, such as release an executable like the good ol workshopper that sends to the filespace and such.
- Detailed things, make it EXACTLY like how toybox worked right down to when you click an item and it does those icons at the bottom that move around, youtube searching gmod toybox would help.
- plenty of other things, contact me for more info by adding me.
If anyone does any thing, contact me, of course you get credit for doing anything and will be added to the addons contributers. But like i said this is supposed to be a free addon, not coderhire, nor do i want to end up paying for any script. So please dont ask for payment if you did something.
Obviously ive gotten in deep to something i can barely pull of my self, actually i cant my self. :suicide: I need help from the community!
AND if you can actualy code in either html/c++/lua then add me on steam to work with me and get more info http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sesto_Elemento/ dont add me and try to do little work just to get credit to this creation.