Garry's Mod, Trouble in Terrorist Town custom player models not working. [Pointshop]

I followed the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iMm1sp8P4
The only difference in what I did was I used a different player model than the one in the video. I have tried doing three other player models from different developers hoping that maybe one of their player model codes had
errors, but I doubt that is the reason.
Problem: When I look in my pointshop the player model icon shows the error texture and when using the player model it also shows error.

models/Superhero Playermodels/lua/autorun/superhero_playermodels.lua

// Created by DasBoost

if (SERVER) then 
player_manager.AddValidModel( "Superman", "models/Superhero Playermodels/models/player/superheroes/superman.mdl" )
AddCSLuaFile( "superhero_playermodels.lua" )
end

list.Set( "PlayerOptionsModel", "Superman", "garrysmod/addons/Superhero Playermodels/models/player/superheroes/superman.mdl" )

--// File Generated By Fox-Warrior's Resources Generator Version 2.05 \\--

if (SERVER) then
	//resource.AddFile( "models/player/superheroes/batman.mdl" )
	//resource.AddFile( "models/player/superheroes/flash.mdl" )
	//resource.AddFile( "models/player/superheroes/greenlantern.mdl" )
	resource.AddFile( "models/player/superheroes/superman.mdl" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_belt.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_blades.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_bump.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_exp.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_eyes.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_latex.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_pockets.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_batman_skin.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_bump.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_eyes.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_metal.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_mouth.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_skin.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_sole.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_white.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_flash_yellow.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_bump.vtf" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_carbon.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_eyes.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_head.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_mask.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_metal.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_ring.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_ring_2.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_sole.vmt" )
	//resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_green_lantern_white.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman.vtf" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_belt.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_belt_metal.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_boots.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_bump.vtf" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_cape.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_cape.vtf" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_cape_bump.vtf" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_eyes.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_sign.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_sign_cape.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_sign_cape_metal.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_sign_metal.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_skin.vmt" )
	resource.AddFile( "materials/models/player/superheroes/slow_superman_suit.vmt" )
end

addons/pointshop-master/lua/items/playermodels/superman.lua

ITEM.Name = 'Superman'
ITEM.Price = 12500
ITEM.Model = 'models/Superhero Playermodels/models/player/superheroes/superman.mdl'

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end

A quick scan of the video shows something to me…
Did you actually add the files of said model to your server’s files?

And are the files on your game server or running on a fast download server ?

Because models that download on game servers take forever to download. So I would suggest using workshop if it’s just a few player models or going fast download if it’s bigger then 20mb of content but up to you.

And the error texture means it’s simply pointing to the wrong place were no model is.

This seems like a ridiculously long file path unless you like to mess around with folders…

ITEM.Model = 'models/Superhero Playermodels/models/player/superheroes/superman.mdl'

Whereas every player model I have ever installed the path usually looks like this.

ITEM.Model = 'models/player/superman.mdl'

My best beat is that your player models path is wrong double check it.

http://puu.sh/aqGr0/372bffc652.png

Yeah, don’t know how to add to fastdl as I am a new server owner. I am using Vilayer.com and the cPanel they have is ACPlayer.

I’d try removing the space in the Superhero Playermodels directory, and maybe de-capitalizing it. If you’re running Linux; it has known issues with capitalized files, not sure about directories.