Garry's Mod Wiki sidebar is odd in Google Chrome

Edit: Fixed, thanks garry!

Running Chrome 4.0.249.78 (36714), latest as of this posting.
Two extensions,

AdBlock - Version: 1.3.14
Browser Button for AdBlock - Version: 0.0.4

I’ve tried this on a Chrome Install without AdBlock, and it’s still odd, so I don’t think that’s the issue.

This may just be me (and if it is, does anyone have any idea what would cause it?), but I see the sidebar of the wiki in an odd spot. Let me take a screenshot to show you what I mean:

(Click for full size)(This was zoomed out in Chrome so you can see what’s going on)
http://files.dinerostudios.com/user/dinero/gmod_wiki_sidebarissue_thumb.png

I’m not sure if it’s only me, if you’re in Chrome now, click here and tell me if you see the same as that screenshot.

This started about a week ago, and I can’t remember any changes to my Chrome about the time that it broke.

The page looks normal in IE and FireFox, so it’s a Chrome issue.

Thanks for any help!

Same problem for me. It gets a little annoying sometimes… Especially on the gigantic Expression 2 wiki page, where you have to scroll down to the bottom to get at that toolbar thing.

You could ask on a chrome support site.

Yup the same for me :confused:

Again, the same. I’ve noticed that chrome doesn’t like percentages for size.

I believe that happens on every wiki regardless of which site is running it. This is why I still run Firefox.

Chrome < Firefox

EDIT:
Or is it the other way around?

I’ve noticed the same (On Chrome)

It seems to be okay on Safari too :confused:
It’s not even the webkit’s issue.

Wikipedia seems to have fixed the issue, but other MediaWiki wiki’s are still broken.

I looked on the chrome support page, and they say to report the page as broken. I’ll do this, and if you want, you can do it too.

Go to the Garry’s Mod wiki > click the page button in the top right > click "Report bug or broken website… > Fill in the info and click “Send Report”

UPDATE! Issue found.

Source: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=19586 (Comment #20)

Just need to get Garry to make that file blank, or update MediaWiki

Fixed :slight_smile: Thanks