So I haven’t played Garry’s Mod in quite a while, but I came back on to find nearly all my textures, and even some models are just missing. (as seen in the pictures below)
It’s also worth noting that with any weapon equipped, I can see the weapon but my hand is completely absent, it’s just not there. And when equipping my toolgun, it’s completely invisible.
Here is what I’ve already tried:
- Removed textures folder and let the game recreate it on its own
- Removed the Garry’s Mod folder completely and let it re-create it
- Verifying integrity of game Cache
- Reinstalled Garry’s Mod from scratch
Regardless of what I try I can’t seem to fix this problem!
- As far as I can see, every prop I spawn has both its model and texture.
- The Gravity Gun textures work fine, but the Phys-Gun is completely missing textures.
- CS:S is installed.
- I think it may have something to do with the change to Gmod ‘13’
If required, here are some PC Specs; though I don’t know how relevant this will be to the issue.
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
CPU: i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz
Memory: 1638MB RAM
GFX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti