Garrys, Please ban this manus!

Someone has been trolling on my uploads, and i would appreciate it if you lived up to the “If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything. Your account will be banned for being an ass here”
His Disqus account name is Sean, and he has posted on:

Freeman was here
Freeman was here 2
Freeman was here 3

All on Garrys mod.org

Manus? The latin word for hand? Manus??

I will ban your hand

Who cares about that kid, Trolls will troll. That’s whats going to happen when you release a background that no one likes, not saying that in a bad way, but that’s what’ll happen because every one is raging on and on about backgrounds so please if you’re going to be making a thread like this then I doubt you’ll get him banned. All the kid did was make childish comments. Also I think the saying “If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything. Your account will be banned for being an ass here” was probably just to scare trolls to not Troll, but no one cares any more and will just troll.

[editline]10:03PM[/editline]

Also only thing that’ll get banned is his Disqus or w/e he uses to comment. I don’t think his actual steam account would get banned for that.

I think you are being the ass, kind sir.

Um no one was calling any one an ass here, Sir.

i like your work gregster :stuck_out_tongue:
trollin all over the world i see

Hmm I was some what trollin in that post? I never knew that. All I said is that the kid “Sean” won’t get fully banned, which would mean he can make several disqus accounts and still troll. Derp.

OP is 10 and cannot take trolling

OP got trolled lol

The background thing is a :bandwagon: