Garrysmod 11??

I have heard about gmod 11, and read it on some site! but is it true there will came a new gmod??

Garry’s Mod 11

No. Garry’s Mod is Garry’s Mod, Garry’s Mod 10, 11, 12 and anything else after that. It’s just Garry’s Mod.

IT DOESN'T EXIST

. It’s JUST Garry’s Mod.

Okay, gmod is gmod :slight_smile: just somthing i heard :slight_smile:

Some people used to number major gmod updates, but lately stuff like gmod9 is called a demo compared to the 10th update.

So yeah you could say ther’ll be a gmod 11,12 and so on but garrysmod is garrysmod is just a major update number.

ARGHHH NOOO ITS JUST Garry’s Mod FROM NOW ON.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=696168

Thx, see what i mean :smiley: anyways its just a forum :wink:

Yes i know, im just telling him why it was called gmod 10 and stuff but it really is GarrysMod.

if every major update since launch added a number, we’d be past 20 already

why do people keep talking about this if he already got it?

Oh well that knocks me out of the debate then, i was almost certain i heard that major updates added to the version number of garrysmod.

[editline]01:33AM[/editline]

A Gnome - why do people keep talking about this if he already got it?

jaanus was just trying to teach me a fact, lol.

Haha :slight_smile:

Major updates will improve the version number, it’s just that the number isn’t shown. Like when Steam updates, it doesn’t have Steam V.(number)

/thread

If we calculate all the versions, we could be at number 38 or something like that… So it’s still called Garry’s mod 10

That’s correct, but this number was a build, not a “real” version how we knew it from GMod x-9. You can retrieve this number by entering lua_run print(VERSION)