GarrysMod Extreme Problems

hey everyone my gmod runs smoothly for about 10 min and then it says some screen and it says something about connect:connect and im wondering what causes that
P.S: it takes me back to the main screen
P.S.S: Also sometimes after trying to rejoin my single player map it goes bac to the main screen for no reason,no screen pop-up or anything
could anyone plz help?

Post the full error that sends you back to the homescreen, please.

ok well now as soonas i join gmod in my single player all it does is say either Connection then Connect:connect or it just takes me back to the main screen with no error message

Do you actually own the game?

It says on his Steam profile he has the game.

also to op, your username is stupid.

Edit: wait it doesn’t end with 2345 never mind.

How did you get that page?

The one he linked his FP account to is invalid.

[editline]27th October 2011[/editline]

I hope that is not really your profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?K=XxEpicSniperXx2345&x=0&y=0

I’ve lost what little respect I had for you.

i swear to god if gmod gets fucked up 1 more time im throwing this damn cpu out my window!

I think I get that problem, but it just happens when I push Garrys Mod to its limits.

How the fuck are you going to throw the cpu out the window, wouldn’t it be esier to chuck yourself out of it instead?

hahaha very funny asshole why dont you go in a corner and stay there u freaking troll

Get out we don’t like you.

Ok, I’ll go ahead and actually try to help now.
OP, could you post the last bits of the console after you’ve disconnected?

Kids sure are learning to type early these days…

Should’ve lost it by the time you read his username

[editline]28th October 2011[/editline]

But seriously, you need to provide a lot more detail than that if you want help.

[editline]28th October 2011[/editline]

But seriously, you need to provide a lot more detail than that if you want help.

Hey retard, go read _NewBee’s post.

Here, I’ll help him using his form of english.

101 0|<4y lyk 70 f1>< 7h15 3rr0r 1 ||33d |/|0r3 1||f0r|/|4710||, 1Y|< //|-|47 17 54Y5 1|| 7h3 c0||5013, 101!

Translation if you can’t read my supercool leetspeak:
To fix this error, I need more information, like what it says in the console.

Hopefully since he sees leetspeak he assumes it’s one of his own kind helping him and actually read the post.

OK this is EXACLY WHAT IT SAYS:
Connect:
connect:connect.
THATS ALL IT SAYS
P.S: i forgot about this it says this when i shoot Npc"s reg and addon with ANY gun:
It says something about MCDV?or MCVD idk but anyways when that happens it just takes me back to the main screen with that message