Garrysmod Hud Bug

Processor : Intel ® Core ™ i7 CPU 920 @2.67GHz

Ram : 12 gb

Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

Operating System : Windows 7 64-bit

Recently installed addons : Insurgency Sweps finale and extras + Lua Pineapples Cinematic Cameras.

My Addons List : http://i46.tinypic.com/2efm3vn.png

Problem : Hey Facepunch, so recently I have been playing Garrysmod SP and I encountered a strange bug, whenever I press tab to go into the scoreboard, a bunch of lua errors comes up in the top right screen and I cant exit the scoreboard. I figured it was Wizey’s Insurgency Finale Update addon so I completely deleted that out of my addon list, then remembered it also had some lua stuff so I checked the lua folder and deleted anything relevant to that addon. I went back on, checked, and the problem still remained, if anyone could help that would be great, oh and it also does this on multiple garrysmod sandbox servers.

Lua Error : nil value)
ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘ScoreboardShow’ Failed: sandbox\gamemode\cl_scoreboard.lua:37: attempt to index upvalue ‘pScoreBoard’ (a nil value)
sandbox\gamemode\scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:171: attempt to index field ‘lblPing’ (a nil value)

Thanks!

P.S sorry for small picture just zoom up to 400 percent on the page to make it alot clearer.

oh and the title is misleading I meant to say Garrysmod Scoreboard Problem, dont know how I got garrysmod hud bug.