Garrysmod.org Down? Again?

I don’t know why, but on both of my computers garrysmod.org doesn’t work, at all. Yes, I’ve tried downforeveryoneorjustme.com, and that gives me some kind of error with an old google logo.
Tell me if it works for you. I want to upload my new hand skin. :frowning:

Yes it’s down for me too.

Could be the weather? Since its bad and their servers could be down due to black out. It happens alot and often in some parts of the United States / other countries.

Nah, weather wouldn’t do it. Well, At least I don’t think so. But, maybe.

I agree the power in my house has been flickering on and off for a little while now.

Well, nothing here in San Francisco, just, clouds, as always.

Down for me also, Rather irritating as I wanted to download some thing! Damn it!

I agree with the fallen. I wanted to find some contraptions and stuff but I guess not :(.

Yep.

Anyone else think there should be another place to upload files? Garrysmod.org is so unreliable.

It was like that since this morning and a little last night, i think it could be server malfunctioning… i sure do miss it though. :frowning:

Overall it should be back to regular speed sometime next week hopefully or maybe sunday. I do not work for the site or anything i’m just making a great guess lol.

gmodfiles.com. That’s where you can download stuff Big Blue.

Uploaded my hands to it:
http://www.gmodfiles.com/quickimg/481.png

FPS banana haves mods there to dl too :D.

Warning: downloads .rar files for people who can’t open them.

It’s not .rar. It’s a zip file.

gmodfiles.com doesn’t work either at the moment, and fpsbanana doesn’t have the mod i need. If anyone can upload NPC Talk for me, it would be much appreciated.

I was wondering if I was the only one who had the problem. Must be their servers.

gmodfiles.com works fine for me.

Can someone upload rp_cscdesert 2.1 propfix somewhere for me?

:lol: Isn’t garrysmod.org in UK?
Some people here talking about United States…
Garry is in UK
add
didn’t know about valve.

Valve is based in like, Washington.