Garrysmod.org has not worked for the past 4 days

I recently got gmod 4 days ago so I want to download stuff for my gmod. I click “Download” and it brings me a page that says “LOG IN TO DOWNLOAD” I click that, wait about 30 seconds, and then an error comes up saying the server is taking too long to respond. I tried this on both FF4 and IE9. How do I login??

does the website only time out in this site?

and please add a link to your steam account, so we can check that you are not using a pirated version.

I actually found out it was the "Community’ section of steam timing out. But Steam works on all other computers. It’s only steam that times out How do i fix?

Likely not a pirate cause he’s not complaining about polygons or texturing or any of that. My guess is you have a very minimal internet connection and steam community isn’t able to do what it needs to because of it.

I have fast internet, and it works on the laptop which has a dial up connection…

Buy the game.

what is gmod im trying to download the chibi GladOs and it keeps telling me i dont have gmod

The same thing happened to me, I sent in a support ticket to no avail.

I just formatted my hard drive for a “quick” fix cause I had no clue what to do.

Go onto steam and buy gmod (garrysmod) its the one that costs $10. Not gmod 9 which is free and completely useless, but garrysmod (10)

That isn’t his issue. It isn’t that he can’t login, its because the page doesn’t load for him

“what is gmod im trying to download the chibi GladOs and it keeps telling me i dont have gmod”

Did you not see that post 2 above me?