Gathering statistics regarding DOD:S

So, I’d like to come up with a ratio of how many people who own Garry’s Mod also own DOD:S.
Please fill out this little form if you have the time, and I will come up with the results in about a week:

Do you own both Garry’s Mod and DODS:
How many of your steam friends own both Garry’s Mod and DODS:

Thanks for your time.
I’m collecting this data because I would like to see if it would be acceptable to use DOD:S content in projects I’m working on. Have a nice day. And stuff.

If you roll in a community, and have a lot of mutual friends with other members, if you see that someone from that community has already commented, please don’t comment. It will obscure the results.

I do not own DOD, I do own Gmod.

Here’s one of my friend’s entry:

Do you own both Garry’s Mod and DODS: Yes
How many of your steam friends own DODS and GMOD: 12

Don’t have DoD:S installed, 112 friends with it.

Yes to me having both GMOD and DoD:S and 28 Friends who own both GMOD and DoD:S (plus 1 friend who owns GMOD who has DoD:S on his whistlist)

I read it wrong. Thought it said DDOS server.

I own gmod and DODS

I own both, I have 83 friends with DOD:S, 180 with Garry’s Mod.

I own it, so does one of my friends.

I own it, so do 54/132 of my friends

I own DOD:S and so do 88 other people on my friends list

182 people on my friends list own gmod, 95 of those own DoD:S
I own both

I take it a lot of the people who play Garry’s Mod also own DOD:S. Great, now I can start coding my gamemode…

i own dods and 30 people with me

Do you own both Garry’s Mod and DODS: Yes
How many of your steam friends own both Garry’s Mod and DODS: 2 (out of 11)

I’ve also got a friend who only owns DOD:S.

Actually, it seems only half of the gmod population from what I can gather own DoD:S

to be honest, DoD:S is a great game and a source of content for garry’s mod.
even though it has to do with World War II, some of the props are of higher quality then their predecessors’

I own DoD:S and Garry’s Mod, and I have 64 friends who own it.

Even though you made your decision on developing using DoD:S assets, here are my stats.

Do you own both Garry’s Mod and DoD:S: Yes, I own both
How many of your steam friends own both Garry’s Mod and DoD:S: 24 people on my friend list