I know a lot of people are unhappy about what happened with the last contest. Here’s what you need to know.
- I have a job that occupies my time 24/7.
- My judges had a small window of time before my job started and 2 of the 3 missed it without notifying me which made it impossible to ask my backups to do anything.
- I will continue to administrate the GCC for the time being, but I need someone to help be the new coordinator.
I want people to volunteer in this thread.
The Coordinator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Choosing a contest theme, announcing contests, and dealing with publicity.
- Selecting and rounding up judges.
- Gathering entries and coordinating prizes.
- Managing the Twitter feed, Facebook page, and www.gmodgcc.org.
- Staying active in the community and giving positive feedback on gamemodes.
It’s a big deal, so I’ll understand if not many people volunteer. Whoever I choose will receive a more detailed guide to running the GCC with a list of do’s and do-not’s that I’ve learned through experience.
As a sign of good faith to the previous entrants who spent so much time making some awesome gamemodes, I’ll see to it that all of you receive a prize before the next contest starts.