GCombat Build Thread- Age 14+

GCombat Build production has ended and has been officially been abandoned. Any administrators please feel free to remove this thread.

Provide content. You don’t need a wall of text and tons of pictures, just enough information to let people know what’s going on.
Pictures, videos, and other media are always a plus!

[editline]01:08AM[/editline]

:colbert:

Uh… Okay then… I’m not really sure if a message was supposed to be conveyed here, but this seems like that fight to survive gamemode?

I’m rather a rebel… I’m only 14, this is for over 14’s :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m 12 and what is this?

It’s a thread with no content whatsoever.

That explains everything…

It’s a joke.

Age 14+, must be a very mature playerbase.

yes the OP is so mature, with the nude alyx and the overuse of “fuck”

swearing makes you cool

:geno:

The OP is probably 14, or 13, Or even younger.

OP must be like 14-15 just maturing very slowly.

-snip-

>…>

[editline]05:01PM[/editline]

P.S: The team and myself are currently deciding what to do with this game mode based on all comments on the three threads made. If we decide to go on with this project, we will update and post much more content ASAP. Thanks.
-GCombatBuild team.

If you would kindly find a new name, that’d be great. I don’t want to cause any confusion with GCombat.

Thx

GCombat Build production has ended and has been officially been abandoned. Any administrators please feel free to remove this thread.

If in the future you, or your team decide to make another gamemode. Start on it before posting, and when you do post only make one thread in the Gamemodes section, including conetent not concept (and no nude alyx). Also no need to have “Age 14+” Garry’s Mod is a mod of HL2, which has a rating of Mature(18+). So you can assume everyone is 18 or older. Now obviously not everyone is, including myself at 17 years old. But this community has enough mature people in it that you don’t need to have an age limit. Besides what are you going to do if someone is under 14? Hard code a ban for them in your gamemode?

Don’t take what I’m saying as hateful, and if you’ve already heard these before then you should take that as a hint.

Looks like I missed out some fail :frowning:

All I am saying to that comment is, we did have something done before we posted. We had ALOT done. Half of the map for the game mode was done, the base coding, the money system, the vgui, the logging system, and a few extra’s Were all done. But… Lets not say anything to this comment please. I am just waiting for an mod to remove this thread.