[german] Suche ein gutes scoreboard

German
Hallo Mein name ist Lemopav,
Und ich suche ein tool oder eine punktetaffel die anderen spielern zeigt das ich der admin bin…
ich habe schon auf garrysmod.org geguckt aber alles was da gelistet ist muss mit ASSMOD oder ULX geladen werden…eigentlich…
nur bei mir Fonktioniert ASSMOD nicht und mit ULX komm ich nicht klar…
Könnte mir bitte Vieleicht einer helfen?

English
Hello My name is Lemopav,
And I am looking for a tool or a scoreboard the other gamer shows I am the admin …
I’ve looked at everything but what’s there garrysmod.org listed must be loaded with ASSMOD or ULX … actually …
work not only with me and I do not come ASSMOD ULX with clear …
Maybe could help me one?
copyright by googletranslator…

sie koennen versuchen, die SUI anzeigetafel

[editline]26th July 2011[/editline]

hier:

die hab ich drinnen aber wissen sie ob… und wo ich das hin kriege das bei teams auch admin steht und nicht unassigned?

ja genau das ding hab ich drinnen…aber bei teams steht da unassigned…

Google translator…

I’m the active, but you know … the point where I get to the admin team and also is not unassigned?

yes, exactly the thing I have inside … but when teams standing there … unassigned

Google Translator ist scheiße.

lol…i know… :stuck_out_tongue:

Had no idea you spoke German (unless you used a translator). Well played.

i speak very terrible german, i didn’t know the german word closest to scoreboard so i had to look that up.

German isn’t an easy language at all. 3 Years of the stuff and I can barely squeak out an intelligible sentence :suicide:

also lemopav you need an admin mod like ULX to interact with the SUI scoreboard

i have ulx but… its not work…the sui scoreboard… when i open the scoreboard ingame is by teams “unassigned”

I’m a German major, so I HAVE to know how to speak it. :stuck_out_tongue:

my problem is not away… can wher say me a tool or scoreboard thats sighn my players thats i am the admin?