German version censored?

hi does anyone know if German version is censored? thanks

olo

German version of gmod??

wtf?

if i buy the game through steam. the games always have (DE) in the end. and like tf2 its censored with blood
i just want to make sure, that the german version is not differ from the normal version.

No, it’s not

Even if it was, you still could easily get past the stupid censoring.

Think it all depends on your game versions.

if you have a censored tf2 or hl verison, its also cut in garry’s mod.

Nope, it isnt censored.

Garrysmod ain’t censored. Team Fortress 2 and some other Steam games are.

Why are Germany so… afraid for a new shootout? Ok, i know why lol, but hey, GAMES can’t make people shoot other people in schools?
So why censore games, Germany?

I 'unno, they were prettyyy bad in WWII. What this has to do with it I dunno. Sry all German ppl.

Probably not.

It’s not hard uncensoring it if you know what you’re doing with the gcf you can just overwrite files into it. Atleast you can with gcfscape.

Yes it IS censored.
You can’t spawn the gore TF2 gibs, they instantly turn into the censored ones. Also you get the censored black blood of EP1.

That’s what I call an EPIC FAIL!!! Games are actually no fun with no gore.
I mean, what’s the point in shooting someone if there limbs don’t fly off?

There is no point.

:crying:

CALL GERMANY, AND TELL THEM TO REMOVE THE CENSORING! WE MUST HELP OUR FELLOW GAMERS INTO THE LIGHT (or gore :P) AND LET THEM EXPERIENCE TRUE GAMING D:<

I gaev you a box.

Also when i was in germany i smuggled in an english version of Fallout 3 for a friend. The sniffer dogs got me.

No but i did take an english version in and they didnt search my suitcase or anything, so it isn’t exactly highly illegal.

They were upset over WW2 so they censored all blood and gore? For what? To make sure WW3 doesn’t occur?

with all these mods out there are lots of capabilites.