GetHSteamUser- Ded server problems

I have an error that reads as this “The procedure entry point GetHSteamUser could not be located in the dynamic link library steam_api.dll.”

What I have done is I created a shortcut like this on my desktop “C:\SRCDS\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +gm_flatgrass -maxplayers 16 -autoupdate”

It did work but I noticed that alot of errors were coming up so I installed CS:S to my ded server directory and now this awfull message has come up. Any help?

P.S I did search google.

Never mind fixed it.

Now I have a problem with picking up weapons, it just says “blocked”. Yes I have disabled rp_license, I can just kick the guns about and look at them…

I anyone can join the server and help I can give the IP, I also have 3 admin slots open.

You probably installed Counter-Strike, not Counter-Strike Source.

C:\SRCDS\orangebox\cstrike

I did not notice that… I was sure I installed CS:S.

So how do I do it?

[editline]11:48AM[/editline]

Never mind i think it is this “-command update -game “counter-strike Source” -dir C:\srcds”

Please correct me if I am wrong.

[editline]12:43PM[/editline]

The folder that “CS:S” downloaded to was “C:\srcds\orangebox\cstrike” is this where it is meant to be or not? I hope I didn’t just waste an hour of my life there.

[editline]01:26PM[/editline]

Never mind GetHSteamUser is sorted now a new topic for a new problem… God Damn Valve.

You overwrote the base orangebox engine by installing cstrike to the orangebox folder, huh?

Don’t do that lol, you are going to need to delete the folder and srcds.exe out of the orangebox folder then update Garry’s Mod.