getting excited for nothing.

anymore when i see a patch for rust i get really excited. i seriously get wood. when i see the patch download on steam.

although i am pretty disappointed with the new patch. we all hope for great changes. every time when we see the patch.

I know i have to try to be patient as the community managers keep telling me. But when that update starts i can’t help be get excited. only to have my dreams crushed like today.

Here, have a cookie. I hope you feel better.

Grow up. Don’t expect anything - don’t get disappointed.

first off i am 33 my balls dropped a long time ago. Hope for something shouldn’t be off the menu.

yeah i don’t see them either on your avatar…

Dude they have big problems with Hackers right now so that what their focusing on, and later there will be added dinosaurs so just be patience.

its censored for your pleasure

So, what did the patch do? I don’t see anything new yet…

Fixed a few bugs in the game.

I was on there website and they haven’t even posted anything about the patch yet.

“GARRY PLOX STOP PATCHING THE GAME WITH STUFF I CAN’T SEE BECAUSE I’M A 33 YEAR OLD MAN WHO CAN’T HELP BUT TO GET SUPER EXCITED AND THEN SUPER SAD”

The patch is incoming today or tomorrow hopefully bringing item durability, repair bench, bug fixes and most importantly IMO beautiful sky and clouds. I also think daytime and nighttime was reduced drastically.

The worst part is, they made so much money on the game and they still have 3 people developing… This game will take longer than a year at this rate to get out of alpha. So dont expect anything.

They have like 15 people developing, with some working on art, some on coding, etc.

Dude just stfu… Make a game that becomes top 3 games on steam and finish it in a day. No? You cant? DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO EITHER. Be patience and dont be a cry baby…

really that’s the flame. you sound child like and feeble minded.go back to elementary school.

I saw a preview of the sky and some other graphic fixes, and the new repair bench. I hope they release it soon, should add to the immersion in the game.

I hope that they start populating the map with hidden caches and other places to loot soon, also.

Also, nothing wrong with people posting about their feelings on the game here. That’s one of the main purposes, imo, of the forum.

I feel like if they just added random Strong holds that didnt have radiation (and some that did) that had Aggro NPC’s would add to the game a lot. Sure its for the future because they dont have npc’s in yet other than animals, but something like this to raid would really add mroe things to do other than gathering/pvp.

I love the game, it just tends to get a little boring.