"Getting out the safety of our rathole, risky considering what we could find outside."

Definitly necessary thread music if you want to get in the weird mood

http://uppix.net/e/2/f/8a5da8b413412e9147f27f2c71eee.jpg

[h2]GROUP POSE WITH I AND TAGGART, CREDITS GO TO BOTH HIM AND I. Models courtesy of Simkas[/h2]

Woah these wic skins are pretty. Nice job posing them.

Boss.

Where’d you get those sexy blood decals?

I wish I was part of the “WIP models” master race, so that one day I could crank out things like bubba… :sigh:

Looks cool, man :smiley:

watchu talkin about sir, this is like the first time I’m using a model that isn’t released anywhere. :v:

HNNNNGNgggggg want. NEED. WiC MODELS.

oh yeah nice picture too.

To I get the creeps grn their blank edxpressions

I really love the lighting and posing but goddamn i hate the jaggies on that blood on the window. it looks like HL1 had a child with MGS1. Blur tool that sucker!

great lighting, love the picture, you and taggart gotta let me in on one of your posing sessions

There’s nothing private and hidden there, if you’re often on mumble you’ll have a chance to catch up and play with us.
Usually when someone asks us when we’re posing, we’re like “uh, almost done, plus it would require shitload of model we cba givin’ you” :v:

Sweet model. Lighting on the kneeling guy is shit hot.

Yeah, that’s something like what I meant yesterday. Does indeed show the models off well. I should probably release them soon enough.

Was waiting for you to show up to say you made 'em. :v:

You know what I like?

This.

yesssssssssss

Russians too? Or are they still in the works?

Haven’t started on them yet. I’ll probably finish and release the americans first and then do the russians.

That’s okay. My magnum opus can wait. :buddy: