So I’ve added a few passenger seats to vehicles and been using this method to do so:
local Seat = ents.Create(“prop_vehicle_prisoner_pod”)
Seat:SetKeyValue( “vehiclescript” , “scripts/vehicles/prisoner_pod.txt” )
car.Passenger = Seat
However I’ve been having an odd issue, I remember I used to also get this issue in GM12 when using sickness and vmod (Not using those 2 now obviously). The issues is what after prolongued play the map gets plagued by invisible entities that I cannot track by any means I can think of.
They cannot be found by GetEyeTrace() on server or client, FindInSphere() around the location doesn’t show anything weird.
While stood on top of one of the invisible pods:
lua for k,v in pairs(ents.FindInSphere(pantho:GetPos(),200)) do print(v:GetClass()) end Remote print: player Remote print: predicted_viewmodel Remote print: keys Remote print: weapon_physcannon Remote print: gmod_tool Remote print: pocket Remote print: weapon_physgun Remote print: weapon_mad_fists Remote print: physgun_beam Remote print: predicted_viewmodel Remote print: predicted_viewmodel
I really cannot think why this is happening, the invisible chairs remain even after removing all vehicles from the map. I’d assume it was a clientside only issue but the chairs cause damage to players when colliding.