Ghostz Halo 3 Model Set

Note: These are in FBX format, ready for use (for the most part) in 3DS MAX and MAYA. The pack includes the following.

CHARACTERS:
Covenant
Arbiter
Brutes
Drone
Elites
Grunts
Hunter
Jackal

UNSC
Cortana (Needs rig fixing, was pretty much a straight rip and it was never fixed)
Crewman
Marines (Also needs fix if I remember correctly.)
Monitor (Only the version of Spark that is damaged during the fight, no fixed nice one sorry peeps)
ODST (H3 version only. NOT H3 ODST)
Spartan (Master Chief and his permutations)

Flood
Flood Brute
Flood Elite
Flood Marine
Flood Infection form
Flood Tank

VEHICLES:
Covenant
Banshee
Capital Ship
Chopper
Ghost
Phantom
Scarab
Shade
Wraith

UNSC
Civilian Vehicle (From ODST)
Drop Pod
Frigate
Hornet (this one I think is broken, but I figure you all already have that out so yeah)
Pelican
Scorpion
Warthog

WEAPONS:
Covenant
Beam Rifle
Brute Shot
Carbine
Energy Sword
Plasma Turret
Grav Hammer
Needler
Fuel Rod (Plasma Cannon)
Plasma Pistol
Plasma Rifle
Spiker

UNSC
Assault Rifle
Auto-Mag (ODST PISTOL)
Battle Rifle
Flamethrower
Machine Gun Turret
Magnum
Missile Pod
Rocket Launcher
Shotgun
SMG
Sniper Rifle
Spartan First Person Hands.

MISC
Random Models that are incomplete/don’t have textures blah blah blah. Some might be spares.

Hope to see these babies in Gmod sometime. Have fun.

http://www.filefront.com/17566466/Halo-3-Set.zip/

EDIT: Cookie (as in a secret prize) to the first one who gets the picture reference.

lol it’s from the halo legends the epsiode with spartan 1337 when he falls out the pelican (episode: Odd One Out)

so do i get my cookie now hehehehe

Awesome stuff! I’ll have to see this myself. Maybe work on some covies. (Nobody loves them. :frown:)

or its some where after the battle with the large creature during the episode.

Awesome! I think this’ll really help out. Thanks again!

Oh man, I hope these get brought to gmod soon. This thread is full of win.

Aww yeah! I want that Scarab.

Soon as i get to my home comp, I’ll start on some models!

Thinking of installing Blender soon. Might be fun to mess with these over the holidays. Thanks a ton!

I’ll message you your prize later today/tomorrow.

Jaw drop at file size Well, I suppose it is to be expected… BUT JEEZ!!

Hey thanks for the upload I will gladly do some rigging for you guys I’m also planning on getting some of these in Left 4 Dead 2. I can start rigging on Saturday hopefully this is a post I totally wanted if only someone could get Halo Reach models.

In left 4 dead 2 I’m going to be remaking a halo map then replacing survivors and infected. The infected will be the flood and the survivors will be odst,spartan,johnson and marine

Fuck yes thank you

That’s pretty damn ambitious, so I can’t say (from my view) that it’ll work. Shitload of scripting, model switches, rigging, and more is required.

Ok I suppose you don’t do much rigging but basically when rigging for Left 4 Dead 2 there is no scripting as long as you keep to the bones. Now each survivor would need to be rigged individually obviously meaning a short amount of scripting it’s usually just down to changing IDST1 to IDST, thats for the decompiling part at the beginning thats pretty much it. I have also spent over 200 hours mapping and have followed most of Noesis Interactive tutorials so I know my stuff not to sound like a know it all because I know there is still allot to learn.

But I will be helping with Gmod as well because well Gmod is just amazing.

And that’s after I cleaned up extra texture files. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey if you wanted to work out a list with me to get done that would be great just add me on steam

JustinTheEnd

I will gladly help

i

love

you

S3ND PICTURES!

this is awesome! i love spartan 13-37

will we being seeing any halo reach items from you?

i just realized they aint in gmod yet, when they are will they have finger and eye posing?

if you compile them (for it is your honour) you shall have infinite moneys and girlfriends- and you can laugh at the new mombasa/half of the halo model thread guys (particularly civil- i think he thought he was doing something usefull)