Giving up on a project, free to a good home.

Hey all, after recently getting into modelling, I’ve lost interest in a project I’ve been working on and off on for some time, and I would hate to see it go to waste so as the title says, free to a good home.

The gamemode is called Lobby, based on GMTower and Sassilization. It includes a central lobby gamemode, and some test gamemodes for integration testing (Incoming and a simple Ballrace clone). The gamemodes are all written on a common base, which includes features such as a sound manager, module system, a semi functional inventory (I was in the process of rewriting when I lost interest), and various other features that I can’t recall. Not all the code is mine, however if it is not mine, it will have been modified in some way.

There are some things that do not work as intended, such as the inventory system (for the reasons explained above), and the server to server communications system (which baffles me to this day), and probably some other stuff.

The repository also includes what would have become the official map, pictures below.

The project is hosted on github at this link:

Thanks for reading, have fun.

Been following James’s project for a while and really enjoyed the ride. Best of luck with the future and well done with how far you have got with the project!

Looking great, i hope someone can work on this