Globally Banned? (Last checked October 5)

I’ve played Garry’s Mod for about 3 years now. It’s by far my favorite game on Steam, and I have almost 3000 hours on it. I’ve migrated between communities and gamemodes for a long time, and my entire online life has been based on this game alone. Lately, (Well, through the summertime, I don’t get much time while double-majoring) I’ve been playing on a Deathrun/TTT server, and have enjoyed myself thoroughly. Unfortunately, the first time I tried to join after the first update, I was “Globally Banned” for using a Bypass. I am very aware about the contents of my computer, and am sure this was a mistake. I’m very put down by the notion that I can’t play my favorite game, and as a college student, I can’t really just throw away the money to buy Garry’s Mod and all of the Source games to go with it for the content. I’d Really, REALLY like to be able to play again, as I am sure this was a mistake.

My STEAM-ID is: STEAM_0:0:38647924
My 64bit SteamID is: 76561198037561576
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me at garveyej@live.com.

Nobody is going to contact you via Facepunch. If you looked into it at all, you had find out that Garry has procedures and rules bound to applying for an unban. Which first of all isn’t via Facepunch.

Now take your issue out of here.

Email Garry and send him an appeal. He’ll either email you back, or not at all (which means he rejected it).

Make a new steam account and shoot me a PM, I can buy you GMod again. I got $40 dollars steam wallet credit.