GM_dm_starlingrad

This map is a almost accurate reconstruction of the popular Medal Of Honor Allied Assault , that has been made as accurate as possible with the possible props and textures. this is a great Deathmatch map or Team deathmatch , good for a load of people at once. this map features:

• accurate reconstruction
  • info_node layout to help npc’s around the map
  • Moh style so few props , less lag especially with DM

i am going to recreate a number of maps from classic games, starting with one more MOH:AA map.
Please contact me (cornishkid3@googlemail.com xfire:kennyist steam:cornishkid1) if you have suggestions , bugs or more.

Download:
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=90298

Media:

video uploading

Blocky as hell, not to mention i see no detail on the roofs it’s the same generic texture over and over. and the textures seem quite repetitive on the walls. plus why on earth are there cables randomly coming out of the walls? use some decals for details, overlays too. give the ground a little bit of a more realistic feel, maybe some trash. maybe a little elevation to it too? I haven’t played the original map, it’s not bad just work on the above.

there are mainly no props like that to keep to the MOH style of the orginal map. the textures are repetitive like the orginal and are the closest i could get to them. i am makeing a more detailed version for non DM , since the GMDM mode lags qute a bit with loads of props around and constant explosions you get from the weapons.

If you make it lower quality because of lag no one is gonna want to play it. people don’t enjoy playing lower quality maps. i downloaded the map and even a bad computer can take alot more punishment, so add detail, i googled some pictures of the original and your missing many key points that add to the effect. in my opinion try looking for a different exterior texture, you’re right textures do repeat in the original but look for a less annoying one

From what I see its not bad, infact is above ok.

But Polaco is right.

does this look better?

its an awsome map its absolutly well balanced anyone that says otherwise is a dumb ass and dosnt know what there talkin about 5/5

[editline]08:40PM[/editline]

oh and one more thing polaco u have know idea what ur on about

Good job OP you made another account to suck your own dick. Bravo.

@notMeh lol what are u polaco’s dick keeper. KEEP IT IN UR MOUTH SO I DONT HAFT TO LISTEN TO UR SHITY SQUKY VOICE yea have a peice of that. oh and for the record at least i have a dick

There is no point in making remakes of maps for source unless you bring it up to the level of detail that source can handle.

its not about the graphics its about weather its user freindly

its still V1 btw , forgot to say that before. i am adding more detail.

I can just feel someone who makes accounts to say how good their blocky crappy maps are will soon become a good mapper.

No excuse.

ok you lot are pissing me off , look at this , i didnt make another fucking account.

first off im not kenny get that into ur jar head or is ur dick in the way and second keep ur shity comments to your self so u can rub them on ur dick when u thinking about how much i kicked ur ass here. and come back when u think u can do better FOOOOOL!

Yeah.

Making another account to praise your own shitty work is so lame.

[editline]11:12PM[/editline]

And ordering a friend to do the same is also lame.

Okay, you are two different people but you got a friend to say praise the hell out of this blocky boring map which equals almost the same.

Thats not me you fucking asshole, why would i go to a level only you could handle to say how good a map is, im actuly telling people what im doing and listing to there comments not fucking insulting ppl constantly.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming / Trolling" - Terrenteller))

wow first off get ur facts right befor u start to spill ur shit on this page or ill haft to shove my foot up there. Yea have a peice of that shit if ur not drowning in it allready. i could do this all day.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Terrenteller))