gm_grassbuild

Hello,I created my first map for Garry’s mod and wanted to present on this forum :D.
Map Features:
-Cinema
-Houses with garage
-Simple Bulidings to create restaurants shops etc
-Water

Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649461122&searchtext=gm_grassbuild
Please rate and comment.

nice 1st level but you still have dev textures in the cinema :slight_smile:

One way to improve this is curved roads instead of sharp 90 degree turns. Those generally only work in side roads or junctions. A curved road looks a look more professional even if it’s jaggy which usually only happens in high-brush count maps but I don’t see why you couldn’t use a default 8 brush or even go up to 12 brush curved road. They are dead easy to make. I will link you to a youtube tutorial my friend:

[quote=“Kickin Balls, post:3, topic:221439”]

One way to improve this is curved roads instead of sharp 90 degree turns. Those generally only work in side roads or junctions. A curved road looks a look more professional even if it’s jaggy which usually only happens in high-brush count maps but I don’t see why you couldn’t use a default 8 brush or even go up to 12 brush curved road. They are dead easy to make. I will link you to a youtube tutorial my friend:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for tip :smiley: