Gm_Imagination

So, I am almost finished with my map. Just 1 problem left, I can’t think of another end of bridge, what to make it to be. I had ideas of: Making it lead to flatgrass to let people build there, make flatgrass islands each with different season (winter, normal, desert, forest etc… ) Or make another broken end. Any suggestions?

That small room is like post on bridge, but this one is abandoned. Also if you stand in front of that spoole and take out brick, you will die. Because it will roll over you.

Screens so far: **THIS WAS JUST SCREENSHOTS FROM TEST, SO THERE IS NO LIGHTING YET, BUT THERE WILL BE! **

Get some lighting set up with a light_enviroment and it could look great.

Lots of attention to detail. I just hope you add more, since a small road isn’t much to play on.

THOSE BETTER BE DETAILED!
Seriously.

I’d think he knows to make complex brushwork func_detail already, he seems to have a good grasp of the editor.

I will do that, and I will add lighting. It’s just that I finished this part of bridge and just tested, when I will release map I will set it to func_detail and will add effects.

Skybox looks like you made a cube.

Obviously. :downs:

No seriously, that’s what you sometimes get with custom ones. You can’t really do much about it.

Why is the broken part of the concrete made of splintered wood texture?

It’s not wood :stuck_out_tongue: it’s concrete.

Have a close look at image 5. That’s smashed up wooden planks. Use a different coloured concrete texture on a displacement instead of what you have now.

which you mean? in that crack? or on barrier?

The road near the toll thingy is too thin and wouldn’t have those lines painted on it.

In the crack.

Typing that sentence made me laugh so hard. Me? Immature? Never.

lol
:smiley: ok I will change that,

Btw Jukka about those lines, I already changed them.

damnit, you made me lol :v:

**MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE **
Map is going to be renamed now, to Gm_Imagination because Gm_Fantasy is already used, I just noticed it.

[editline]12:33AM[/editline]

Oh also new screenshots, Don’t mind small glitches I know they are there.
Also I had problems with doors, so if you want to be them there, you just weld them to wall they are there. :stuck_out_tongue: Also I don’t think vandals would pick lock it, I think they would break it out.

Yay, i named it :3 (not kidding)

[editline]11:53PM[/editline]

No i didnt help with the map, i just helped a little with the name

Yeh he kinda did :stuck_out_tongue:

That overpass looks like something out of Fallout 3. I like it.

Far too sharp an angle here, remember that overpasses are for cars and need turning room.