Gm_ship2

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Gm_ship2 (Prince Of The Seas)

[tab]Version:[/tab] 1

[tab]Description:[/tab] Ship map

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] Maybe a good computer. G mod!

[tab]Download:[/tab]
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=22578
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=22610 [/release]

So this is ready, but nod good as it was going to be ,but still playable.
"*! To the stubit fog ,but you can remove it in gmod’s options tab (there still be the far z clip plane).

There are lots of things to explore:D

IMPORTANT:
You will spawn at the harbor and there are 2 ways to the ship:
1 Walk to the ship trought the gate (only when the ship is docked)( you can dock it by pressing button at the command bridge)
2 Go to the harbor’s back area (where are 2 airboats) and swim to the black thing (don’t miss the ladders back of the ship).

Credit list:
Rooms:

jojothamojo
jayeron
zanzex
Squint911
jakehalo
martyk7
Cheshire_cat
esalaka
Crystal150
TempGreen
Luc1f3rspalm
Mikkelmann
SnakeFace
DarKSunrise

Other:
Stene
Hamilton

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/dl/22578_1.jpg

Looks cool.

I am going to take some pics.

There’s pics on the download O:

New pics!

I really, REALLY hate to say this, honestly. But it truly feels as if it lacks something. I think you brought this out took quickly or something. I can’t place my finger on it. It’s quite good, don’t get me wrong. Some walls and rooms seem bland and aren’t decorated enough, and… well. I don’t know. I mean obviously quite some work was put into this.

I’m sorry I can’t be of much help, just, SOMETHING is missing. You did a pretty good job, however.

“This is breaking the limits”
But you can use gmod to add stuff :slight_smile:

Looking good! Thanks for taking my room in.

Edit:
Got an error
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_m249!
NULL Ent in UTIL_PrecacheOther
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_famas!
NULL Ent in UTIL_PrecacheOther
func_breakable (func_breakable) at (-1091.500 132.000 375.500) using obsolete or unknown material type.
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
CRagdollProp::CreateObjects: Couldn’t Lookup Bone fan_phy
CRagdollProp::CreateObjects: Couldn’t Lookup Bone fan_phy
Precache of sprites/glow ambigious (no extension specified)
Setting CSprite to non-sprite model sprites/glow
Warning: Table modelprecache is full, can’t add sprites/light_glow02_add_noz
couldn’t exec listenserver.cfg
couldn’t exec listenserver.cfg

Host_Error: CVEngineServer::PrecacheModel: ‘sprites/light_glow02_add_noz’ overflow, too many models

Some of them are in the custom rooms.

Is it sinkable. :dance:

No :frowning:

But yay! Also the errors are on the other thread that I found dude. I will attempt to find more when I get home.

Nice one!!

Well, this looks much better than original gm_ship, but you need to optimize it even more, and maybe make it smaller. Too much empty LARGE places, whilst there would be just little area with the few models in.

But you had alot of work into this. I just didn’t expect the release yet.

Does it lag? I haven’t tried it out yet, make sure you don’t overdo water. First make it nodraw then apply the new water texture.

Go on a voyage with this mapping king i give you.

I give this a 10/10 although it isn’t sinkable but besides that it looks AMAZING!!!

Hey love the map mapping king for you, also thank you oskutin for my cabin i see you made the wardrobe door’s openable. It was nice to place a cabin in your map Thank you again oskutin.

THIS MAP IS GOD! A little laggy but frankly who gives a shit. It’s so detailed, and there are so rooms. Mapping king for you! Good job!

That’s an amazing map, man. Good work

Hey, I found some missing textures on a floor or 2, a few objects, and a couple signs. Is there some other like skin packs or model packs that I need ? or some other content ?