gm_space_v2

NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THE TEXTURES USED HERE, OR THE SKYBOX. DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR THE TEXTURES, GO GET THEM YOURSELF.

Okay FP, I’m back after a long hiatus. I’m gonna go ahead and release this, as I can’t think of anything else to add, and I’m so tired it’s not even funny. For those of you, (read: Most of you,) who’ve never played V1, and therefore don’t know the style I went for, here’s gm_space_v2 in a nutshell:

This map is in space.

And here’s the pictures you are no doubt *craving *after my riveting introduction:

All the textures are Pakrat’d into the .bsp, so no need to download all the content. As always, c&c is always welcome.

And here’s the release:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20646142/gm_space_v2_release.zipThanks, and have fun.

Looking good :smile:

so whats new on this v2?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594692996083262486/893AB6C0EB51A4F7A8479438062BD1298093B8B1/

wait, what

the map’s concept is nice for v3 i suggest you add more righting on the walls maybe some crew quarters

Like I said before in V1’s thread;

Sweet textures alone is not enough detail.

also;

That lightbulb seriously looks out of place.

I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.

Remember the first map… now i can complete that comic i was making those times.

This map still reminds me of Moon.
And I really like that.

nice how you dont tell us what the textures are even if they aren’t yours

speaks loads about your character

They are the pk02 textures which i have spent a good couple of days tracking down.

Looks good.

Looks awesome, might be a perfect map for Dead Space 2 ragdolls.

NO ONE’S GOING TO SPACE, MATE.

Sorry, had to.

Lovely, creepy atmosphere. I’d wanted to spawn in loads of Horrors from Dan’s SNPC Pack, but I wussied out. Not the best map in the world though, loads of flat spaces. Lovely textures, though.

The download link is not found, any chance someone could reupload this somewhere?

Overall it looks pretyy blocky and lacking any real detail. It’s way too empty.

Fucking love that movie.

GERTY is awesome.

>add squared brushes
>click make hollow
>add detail models, lights, ambient_generics and textures
>compile with fast VRAD and VVIS
>release.

Yep. That’s pretty much your entire map cycle rumbled.

this map reminds me of SS13, hahaha

[editline]31st October 2011[/editline]

now i want to go inject some poo and limeade into someone and watch them barf and shit themselves to death