Gm_tornadowarning LOOKING FOR SCRIPTERS OR CODERS

Hi there this is dobbo5153 here I have commenced making a map based around tornadoes.

Just to be sure this has got nothing to do with RhapidFyre’s tornado maps this is completely different…

the setting is based like a desert type area similar to Monkeyjobla’s map but different in a way.

the map is 2% done and the tornado is 3% done all it is right is spinning smoke particles going up.

It would be great to have someone who knows how to script or code for the tornado cause I have no idea how to script or stuff like that if you want to script for the tornado email me at lmdobson@hotmail.co.uk

I will put up some develop pics soon…

The map will need HL2 EP 2 BTW

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - postal))

how does one “code” a tornado? Just have it check everything in a radius, unfreeze it and throw it around?

2%? You have a box at least right?

2 years later —> This topic hasn’t been updated, or if it has, the tornado might be on 20%

You’d be best going to ‘developer discussion’ with this one - you’re not releasing anything so it shouldn’t really be here.

Caps in the title
No pics/ nice Formated text.

Is it joke ?

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20%28x86%29/Steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/screenshots/gm_tornadowarning0003.jpg

is there a photo here

[editline]17th January 2014[/editline]

yes I do have a box and a 2d skybox for now…

because linking to a file on your hard drive is how you do it. I highly doubt you are capable of making what you wish to make if at most you can do is make a 2d skybox cube. Honestly, choose some easier projects to build up your skill FIRST