GMAdmin Mysql Problems?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/generic.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/generic.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/generic.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/generic.php on line **54

That is is the issue that keeps popping up everytime I go to the webpage…

Then when I try to log in it gives me…

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in**/home/bentspoo/public_html/gmadmin/inc/generic.php** on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in**/home/bentspoo/public_html/gmadmin/inc/user.php** on line 69

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in**/home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/user.php** on line 69

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/root/public_html/gmadmin/inc/user.php on line**69

any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!!****

Looks like the user root does either not exist or the pass is wrong.

Why does it keep saying localhost when I set the IP specifically?

If maybe someone could PM me, maybe we can do a teamviewer and you can show me exactly what to change etc? I am trying to get GMAdmin to work and I am not understanding what is wrong… :confused:

http://pastebin.com/R5FVN6dK <— Php file with errors