GMan Player Model

Could someone please make a G-Man player model so we can play as G-Man? I’d really appreciate that. Also, if it’s not too much a Gordon Frohman NPC/Player Model. Damn my spelling when half-asleep. I spelled G-Man’s name wrong in the title too.

Isn’t there already a Gman player model?

Not that I found. I found all sorts of different G-Man ragdolls, but no player models.

I think by default there is one… loook in payer models in options in tool menu…

I’ll check again, but I didn’t see it. I have G-Mod 10.

Nevermind. not sure how I missed that every single time I looked. Well, there is no Frohman, and he would be cool.

Did you buy it?

Nope, traded it for some of those green pieces of paper with dead guys on them.

Man my Gmod must be a special edition because I found it

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Im_Jesus.jpg

Who is this Frohman you speak of? You don’t mean Gordon Freeman, the protagonist of the Half-Life series do you? Because he has been made several times, like here:

wow
I mean woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

also it’s just male_07, buddy

He’s there too. Look at the bottom corner of the Gman picture.

“I said FROHman.” “Ohhhhhhh.”

Nice to see that at least one person knows who Frohman is. And are you sure? looks at Frohman then at male_07 He looks too smart to be Frohman. Wellllll…I guess that’s him. He just doesn’t look right without a shovel in his hands or a helicopter mine blowing up in his face. Although male_16 is a bit more fitting because he has the hat too. Still needs a mine. lol

Oh, you mean in the ragdolls. I was thinking of the player models. Yeah, but once again, needs a mine and maybe some display of stupidity. “How long do idiots last anyways?..On second thought, keep them on full alert.”