What is it?
Changes the disconnect msg when you leave a server. Nothing special. But maybe for those people who want to feel extra fancy.
ITS A CLIENTSIDE MODULE.
return “You are all fags”
hook.Add(“DisconnectMsg”, “DexterIsACookie”, fDis)
- You probably want to run this from the menu state.
- This does not override custom kick messages.
- To long disconnect strings may cause unexpected behavior.
- I know its also possibly with sourcenet3.
- If you corrupt the disconnect msg or make it extremely long some nasty stuff can hapen to the other clients (That kinda was the reason to make this module in the first place, but the kickcrash bugfix also seems to have fixed this exploit, or at least partially)
Visualstudio 2010 redistrubutable (Only if you experience any problems) - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84&displaylang=en