Gmod 13 Fastdl assistance

Hello,

I am in desperate need of assistance.

It has been about 2 years since I last owned a dedicated Gmod Server, starting from Gmod 11, I believe. Well anyways, the host I am using to host my server is ArtOfWarCentral and the fastdl sync does not seem to be working for me. How come its not working?!?!?!

None of the maps are working correctly, when I attempt the change the map, it does not want to change, instead it stays on the same map. In short, custom maps do not work.

I also installed addons to the server such as the Stacker tool, Keypad, EasyPrecision, Sui_Scoreboard, and ULX. However, none of the addons seem to be installed correctly either, since none of my players can use them, they do not appear in the q menu. I would like for the addons to be automatically installed and so everyone can see them in the q menu just like other servers, if someone doesn’t have a custom tool installed, they still have access to them, which my server does not show the custom tools nor are they installed. I put all of the addons into my server addons folder via FTP, but they still do not seem to be working.

In Gmod 11, everything worked perfectly with no flaws or anything. Everyone was able to see the custom tools in the q menu, now the server acts as if the tools are not even in the q menu. The scoreboard doesn’t seem to work either. The only addon that seems to work is ULX.

I do not know what my problem could be, I really would like to have my server up and running, but without the addons and custom map, I cannot play.

Sorry, I was in a rush typing all of this.

Here is my config:

“ServerSettings”
{
“hostname” “SandBoxxy”
“sv_lan” “0”
“maxplayers” “6”
“sbox_allownpcs” “0”
“sbox_maxprops” “150”
“sbox_maxragdolls” “2”
“sbox_maxnpcs” “0”
“sbox_maxballoons” “10”
“sbox_maxeffects” “10”
“sbox_maxdynamite” “5”
“sbox_maxlamps” “5”
“sbox_maxthrusters” “28”
“sbox_maxwheels” “20”
“sbox_godmode” “0”
“sbox_plpldamage” “1”
“sbox_playergod” “0”
“sbox_noclip” “1”
“sbox_maxhoverballs” “20”
“sbox_maxvehicles” “3”
“sbox_maxbuttons” “20”
“sbox_maxsents” “5”
“sbox_maxemitters” “5”
“sbox_maxspawners” “3”
“sbox_maxturrets” “3”
“sbox_maxwire_thrusters” “20”
“contraptionary_intermission_time” “120”
“contraptionary_guess_time” “600”
“contraptionary_max_guesses” “10”
“rcon_password” “”
“sv_allowdownload” “1”
“sv_allowupload” “1”
“net_maxfilesize” “800”
“sv_password” “”
// “sv_downloadurl” “http://redirect.artofwarcentral.com/69.31.130.175_27015/
“sv_voiceenable” “1”
“sv_alltalk” “1”
“lua_log_sv” “0”
}

Please assist! Thanks.

Your config seems to disable your FastDL, // is used to disable things in configs and scripts for different reasons.

To “reactivate it”, Just remove the two //'s on the

(not on the address though)