Gmod 13 fonts download

*Hi everyone
I Reinstalled gmod and lost some fonts i had I get this error on the console:
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/28 days later.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bebasneue.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/bolt.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ds-digii.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/mrb.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condbold.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-condlight.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensans-regular.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/opensansc.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/ultra.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/waukegan ldo bold.ttf’
Failed to load custom font file ‘d:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts/waukegan ldo extended bold.ttf’

Can someone help me please?*

Edit: turns out a font in an addon was causing my problems I but the files in the fonts folder and that did it.

I know I’m kind of late but I have a fix.
Step 1. Essentially it’s searching for ttf files that are located somewhere on your Steam folder
So if you haven’t done so create the following file path (if it doesn’t exist yet)
“Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\workshop\resource\fonts”

Step 2. Search for one of the missing .ttf files (inside the Steam folder)

This will lead you to the file path where most of the missing files are located: (for me it is) “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cache\workshop\resource\fonts”

Step 3. Go ahead and copy all of the .ttf files and paste them into the fonts folder
of this file path–>“Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\workshop\resource\fonts”

The missing files don’t do anything or affect your game immensely it’s just annoying to see in the console, so don’t worry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope I could Help ː2017catheartː