GMOD (and other Source games) randomly freezing...

Sup guys, got a bit of a problem here… Almost any server I go on, mostly GMod and TF2, I’ll be playing as happily as can be, then I just randomly freeze… It’s kind of like the period of time when the server is about to crash, where it gives you the countdown timer, but the timer isn’t there, and I can still look around, even sometimes see other players moving around. Is there any way to fix this, or am I fucked?

[editline]12:49AM[/editline]

Please guys i need halp

If this happens on other games as well, ask steam support.

I got the same problem…

Post your PC specs.

Lol genius… it runs perfectly to me when i don’t noclip - but if i do, i freeze sometimes. Everything runs perfectly can shoot around but can’t open Q menu or move around. Also can’t press ESC either. It was perfect before and now it should be bad because my computer sucks? …

Why do my pc specs matter since it’s most likely a problem with steam?

Too Dumb to read.

Hate to insult myself but Americans would probably have the worst spelling… :stuck_out_tongue:

Not being American doesn’t imply you don’t have good spelling. I’m not American :stuck_out_tongue:

Being an American teenager usually implies you don’t know English :stuck_out_tongue:

No offense to the ones that do, though.

Get back on topic please.

Also, the keyboard is not battery powered.

Check to make sure the keyboard’s cables are all hooked in securely.

If that fails, try a new keyboard.

i get let a lot with css :frowning:

Yeh i changed my keyboard batteries : even worse!
more dumb ratings please that was so nice.

When he says not American, I’m sure he means English is his second language. I’m not American and check my awesome spelling

SOME Americans… Some Americans are stupid people and can not spell… not ALL of them.

Try updating your drivers, including directx 10.

I did update them all.
Also guys please drop the spelling gategory i am suffering in this and so is DONUT KING.

Did I say all of them? I’m just saying that when it comes to typing were normally like ‘lol u dum!!1111 lolololololololol did u se taht npc dye???’